The X2R32N-2 32 channel recorder is the very latest version from Xvision featuring a new GUI with even more features including H.265 technology and 16 POE camera ports for simple plug and play connection and access to another 16 cameras via a POE switch (not suplied). The recorder can be purchased without a drive if you wish to instal your own but has a limited 1 year warranty. If purchased with a hard drive installed and set up by Xvision the recorder will include a 3 year warranty.
What makes the X2R32N-2 stand out, below are a few key points that make Xvision the perfect choice for latest technology CCTV equipment.
One of the high cost items that make up a CCTV system is the hard drive for storage and with the advent of Ultra High Definition this can be a lot of data. H.265 compression was developed to cope with Ultra High Definition by reducing bandwidth and storage require over the existing H.264 used by the majority of CCTV manufactures by up to 50% with improved picture quality.
In todays fast pace living no one wants to spend hours trawling through CCTV footage to find events of interest. The Xvision X2C range of cameras include intelligent features such as perimeter intrusion detection, line crossing, cross counting as well as standard video motion detection for alerts and triggers enabling you to go straight to the action. Please watch the video for more information.
Easy connection to the outside world:
Gone are the days requiring fixed IP addresses and having to do complicated router adjustments to connect your system for remote viewing. Xvision systems use a unique P2P code to find the system on any network with full password protection. European servers are used for fast and easy connection which is important as the majority of CCTV manufactures with similar setups use Chinese servers which can be a bit flakey.
Free XIQCMS Mobile APP:
The XIQ mobile CMS is available for Android and Apple smart phone or tablets. Simple to set up and use the App allows you viewing in full HD if required with pinch to zoom for more detail on a small screen, playback of recorded footage and push notification of alarms and alerts delivers all you will require as well as regular updates when new features arrive. Please watch the video to see the App in action.
Free XIQCMS software for PC and MAC:
The XIQCMS software will allow you to view up to 128 cameras from any number of DVR/NVRs on a single screen with up to 18 different screen views available. You are able to connect to the Xvision systems via there unique P2P code and access remote system set up of each device. You can program schedule recording, alerts and alarms, motion detection and 90% of the features offered in the recorder can be programmed remotely using the CMS software. Please watch the video to see the software in action.
Simple plug & play installation:
The X2R range of recorder have built in POE switches which makes for a very quick and easy installation, A single network cable between each camera and the recorder will deliver power to the cameras as well as feeding back the Ultra HD picture quality. The recorder has VGA and HDMI monitor outputs with up to 4K output for modern TVs and monitors. Please watch the video to see how easy adding cameras to the system can be.
Fresh and clear menu system:
The Xvision GUI is intuitive and easy to follow making it stand out from some of the clunky graphic interfaces used by cheaper models with Chinese Icons that leave you guessing.
Regular Firmware updates:
The Xvision equipment is always kept up to date with firmware upgrades allowing new features to be added as and when they become available, you will find links on our website to latest versions.
Dual Stream Recording:
Most systems on the market only record a single stream which can be an issue when trying to play back recordings on mobile devices using a 3 or 4G. Dual stream allows recording in Ultra HD for evidence and ability to digital zoom in the picture and a second low resolution stream to allow quick access and playback on mobile devices.
A Dropbox option is also a great feature from the recorder this allows you to send images off site automatically either on motion or at set intervals offering added protection for recorded files to the cloud.
• 4K ready 32 camera NVR with powerful H265 compression that uses half the bandwidth and storage space of H264 systems yet provides the same quality and performance.
• Maximum recording resolution of 4K (3840*2160)
• H265 video compression and Multi Streams supported for lower hard drive space and bandwidth usage
• 200Mbps recording bandwidth for Real Time (25fps per camera) recording of up to 32 cameras
• Optional Pre-installed Hard Drive/s with up to 48TB Recording Capacity (no hard drive included)
• Dropbox support for off site cloud recording of motion activated events
• Designed for use with Xvision V1A, Xvision V1K and ONVIF Profile S compatible IP cameras
• Easy plug & play installation and configuration of Xvision V1A and Xvision V1K IP cameras
• Simultaneous VGA and Full HD 1080P HDMI monitor outputs
• Supports audio recording and 2 way communication via Xvision V1A and Xvision V1K compatible IP cameras
• Front Panel Keypad and USB Mouse for local control
• Unique one touch quick access buttons, for one touch access to Instant Playback - Search - Backup and A.R.S (Auto Remote Setup, Shows QR code)
• Multiple user admin levels for controlling access to features
• Web viewing and playback using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
• Simple internet access setup using P2P technology, no port forwarding required
• Free Dedicated CMS Software for PC, Mac, iOS and Android - XIQ CMS/XIQ Mobile CMS
• Email alerts (with camera snapshot) when events are detected
• Windows and OSX CMS software for viewing, recording, control, configuration and backup over LAN or Internet
• USB port for local backup of recordings to USB Flash Drive or USB DVD drive
• 16 High Speed (100MB) PoE ports for IP cameras
• High Speed (1GB) Ethernet Port
• Smart Network Detection for detecting network delay, packet loss and other network anomalies
• 4 Alarm Outputs and 16 Alarm Inputs built in
• Designed for internal use
|Brand||XVISION PRO HD|
|IP Camera Support||32 Channel @ 4MP, ONVIF, RTSP|
|Control Mode||Network, Remote Control, USB Mouse|
|Dimensions||440 x 460 x 89mm|
|DVR Display||1920 x 1080|
|Display Split||32, 1, 4, 9, 16|
|Ethernet||RJ45 port (10/100M/1000M)|
|Maximum Hard Drive||Up to 32Tb|
|Mobile App||iPhone - View and Playback, Android - View and Playback|
|Network Function||DDNS, DHCP, HTTP, NTP, ONVIF, P2P, PPPOE, SMTP, TCP/IP, UPNP|
|Recording Mode||Alarm, Manual, Motion Detection, Regular|
|Recording Resolution||1080P (1920x1080), 4MP (2272x1712), 5MP (2592x1944), 720P (1280x720), 8MP (3840x2160)|