✅ Active Deterrent
✅ PIR Activated White Light
✅ 8MP (4K) Resolution
✅ 2.8mm (92°) Wide Angle Lens
✅ 30m Smart IR Night Vision
✅ Microphone & Speaker
✅ Built-in Micro SD Card Slot
✅ Indoor or Outdoor use
✅ PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
✅ 3 Year Warranty
- 8MP (4K) Imaging Sensor for applications requiring the highest resolution images, where performance takes priority over price.
- 2.8mm high resolution fixed angle lens for 92° viewing angle, perfect for wide angle views.
- 30m Smart IR Night Vision which ensures brightness uniformity in low illumination and adjusts to the intensity of the camera's infrared LEDs, to compensate for the distance of an object, preventing the infrared LEDs from over-exposing objects close to the camera.
- Starlight Super Low light Imaging Sensor for clear images in Colour at light levels down to 0.005 Lux
- Built-in PIR Movement Detector with up to 7m range at 115° detection angle. The camera will illuminate the White LEDs when the PIR detects movement. The sensitivity of the PIR can be increased or decreased as needed.
- White Light LEDs for Colour Night Vision when illuminated. The White Light LEDs can be activated by the built-in PIR, minimising the disturbance they could cause to others, and acting as a deterrent to intruders. The brightness of the light can be adjusted and the light can either flash or be illuminated for 5 to 60 seconds when activated.
- Integrated Microphone Input for recording sound and speaker for two way communication (Two way audio function compatible with XVISION X2R/XNP NVR range)
- Uses the latest IQ Video Analytics technology to provide:
Perimeter Detection - Detects humans and vehicles that cross and loiter trip-wires, providing IQ enabled area/perimeter protection for minimised false alarms when compared to motion detectors and similar technology.
Line Crossing - Detects humans and vehicles that cross a pre-defined virtual line, providing IQ enabled perimeter protection for high risk areas for instant notifications compared to standard motion detection or sensors
Stationary Object - Detects objects left over or lost in a pre-defined region which can pose a security risk to safety and can provide notifications
Pedestrian/Human Detection - Detects the movement of humans in a pre-defined area and provides notifications when the area is entered
Cross Counting - Counts the number of times moving objects or people cross virtual lines perfect in viewing traffic on walkways or in retail environments
Face Detection - Records and recognises authorised and unauthorised faces, and provides notification based on this.
- The camera can be used inside or outside and is IP66 rated.
- The camera features a 3-axis adjustment for flexible mounting on a wall or ceiling. A range of brackets offering additional mounting options are available as accessories.