Perfect replacement for old analogue recorders
The OAHD-D4-1080P is a 4 channel 1080P AHD real time recorder which offers excellent value for money and can accept D1, 960H, 720P AND 1080P AHD cameras. This modern recorder has all the usual features you would expect such as video motion detection, email alerts and a cloud based App called N-EYE for remote viewing on smart phones and tablets, this does not require a fixed IP address or any complicated router port forwarding.
The recorder can accept a single SATA hard drive up to 8TB and as a guide a single camera recording at best quality at 1080P resolution constant for 24 hours you would use approximately 65 GB per day per camera. This can be extended by using video motion detection, adjusting image quality or lowering frame rate.
The unit comes supplied with a mouse and has 1 X audio input if you wish to add sound. The connections to monitors are HDMI (full 1080P), VGA or composite video via a BNC connection. This unit is backward compatible with standard and 960H CCTV cameras.
The OAHD range has been designed to offer the best value for money in the market today, this has been achieved by removing some high end features not needed in 90% of typical installations.
• 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality
• Hybrid inputs, compatible with AHD (1080P/720P) and Analogue (Standard/960H) cameras
• Auto sensing camera inputs automatically detect whether cameras are AHD or Analogue, allowing any combination to be used with the DVR
• Real Time (25fps per camera) recording up to 4 Cameras
• H264 video compression and Multi Streams supported for lower hard drive space and bandwidth usage
• 1 SATA port for connection to 3.5" hard drives of up to 8TB capacity (no hard drive installed)
• Simultaneous VGA and Full HD 1080P HDMI monitor outputs and 1 x BNC Output
• 1 Audio Input for recording sound from compatible cameras or microphones
• Multiple user admin levels for controlling access to features
• Web viewing and playback using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
• Simple internet access setup using P2P technology, no port forwarding required
• Email alerts (with camera snapshot) when events are detected
• Mobile phone viewing, playback and Push Video Alerts using free Third Party App for Android and iOS apps
• USB port for local backup of recordings to USB Flash Drive
• RS485 input for controlling Pelco D/P PTZ Speed Dome cameras
• High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port
• Supports UTC (Up The Coax) OSD Control
• Designed for internal use
• 1 Year Warranty