The X2C8000V-W is the very latest technology camera from Xvision featuring 8 megapixel image quality with H.265 compression for reduced bandwidth and storage. This high quality compact Dome style camera is suitable for internal or external installation and has a prefocused wide angle lens with a 88 degree field of view. The camera can see up to 30 metres in the dark using high powered LEDs.
The 8 megapixel (3840 X 2160) CMOS Sensor supplied in the X2C8000V-W achieves a resolution approximately 16 times that of a conventional camera. This makes it possible to cover 16 times the monitoring area, the image quality being the same. In addition, when captured images are enlarged the detail is much clearer. The H.265 Compression format offers significantly reduced bitrates while still offering the same high quality images provided by H.264 and reduces the storage space required.
The camera is ONVIF compatible and is supplied with PC and MAC CMS software as well as the XIQCMS mobile app for smartphones and tablets. The camera also features video motion detection as well as PEA (perimeter alarm) and OSC (object care) for alarm triggers, for image control you have wide dynamic range and digital noise reduction as well as all the usual features you would expect for a high end camera. When used with the X2R range of NVRs form Xvision the camera becomes a simple plug and play operation for control and recording.
This camera offers amazing image quality with the very latest technology at a fantastic price. See for yourself and take a look at the video.
• Xvision 4K 8 Megapixel H265 IP Camera
• Xvision PRO 8 Megapixel Digital Imaging Sensor and DSP
• 8 Megapixel (3840x2160) streaming at Real Time (25fps) using H265, H264 or MJPEG compression
• Triple (Main, Sub and Mobile) streams for efficient bandwidth management
• Xvision V1A, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.40 compatible
• 3.6mm lens for 88° viewing angle
• 30m IR Night Vision
• True Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
• Smart Video Analytics for detecting Abandoned objects, Removed objects, Zonal and Line (Trip Wire/Perimeter) breaches
• Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
• Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
• High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
• Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
• Vandal Resistant housing, ideal for installing in locations where the camera may be vulnerable to vandalism
• High quality Metal Housing finished in White
• Weather resistant to IP66
• 3 Year Warranty