The X2C4000VP-G is the very latest technology camera from Xvision featuring 4 megapixel image quality with H.265 compression for reduced bandwidth and storage. This high quality dome style camera is suitable for internal or external installation and the 3.6mm wide angle lens produces a 78º viewing angle. The camera can see up to 20 metres in the dark using high powered LEDs.
The 4 megapixel (2288 x 1712) CMOS Sensor supplied in the X2C4000VP-G achieves a resolution approximately 9 times that of a conventional camera. This makes it possible to cover 9 times the monitoring area, the image quality being the same. In addition, when captured images are enlarged the detail is much clearer. The H.265 Compression format offers significantly reduced bitrates while still offering the same high quality images provided by H.264 reduces storage space required.
The camera is ONVIF compatible and is supplied with PC and MAC CMS software as well as the XIQCMS mobile app for smartphones and tablets. The camera also features video motion detection as well as PEA (perimeter alarm) and OSC (object care) for alarm triggers, for image control you have wide dynamic range and digital noise reduction as well as all the usual features you would expect for a high end camera. When used with the X2R range of NVRs form Xvision the camera becomes a simple plug and play operation, control and recording.
In closing this camera offers amazing image quality with the very latest technology at a fantastic price. Don't take my word for it have a look at the video.
- At nearly twice the resolution of 1080P images, Xvision 4 Megapixel H265 IP cameras produce incredibly detailed images while using the same bandwidth as 1080P H264 IP cameras. When compared to analogue systems the picture quality is out of this world, with over 12x more visible detail.
- Xvision PRO 4 Megapixel Digital Imaging Sensor and DSP
- 4 Megapixel (2592x1520) streaming at 20fps, 3 Megapixel (2048x1536) and 1920x1080 streaming in Real Time (30fps), using H265, H264 or MJPEG compression
- Triple (Main, Sub and Mobile) streams for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1A, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.40 compatible
- 3.6mm lens for 78° viewing angle
- 20m IR night vision with Smart IR technology which automatically adjusts IR lighting intensity to ensure the camera captures usable video in dark conditions, even when the object of interest is located close to the IR LEDs
- True Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
- Smart Video Analytics for detecting Abandoned objects, Removed objects, Zonal and Line (Trip Wire/Perimeter) breaches
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- Vandal Resistant housing, ideal for installing in locations where the camera may be vulnerable to vandalism
- High quality Metal Housing finished in White
- Weather resistant to IP66
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty)
|Power over Ethernet||Yes|
|Dimensions||126.6 x 89.8mm|
|Image Sensor Type||Sony CMOS sensor|
|Image Sensor Resolution||4 Megapixel|
|Lens Type||3.6mm fixed|
|Video Streams||H.265, H.264|
|Stream Types||Complex Stream, Video Stream|
|Video Resolution||4 Mega Pixel|
|Video Resolution||4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P|
|Network Connection||RJ 45|
|Network Protocols Supported||TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, RTP/RTSP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, PPPOE, UPNP, SMTP|
|Browser Support||Internet Explorer|
|Mobile Phone Support||Android, iPhone|