The IQR1080D8H is the very latest full Hybrid digital video recorder that has recently been upgraded by IQCCTV to use old style analogue cameras, 720P AHD1, 1080P AHD2 and up to 4K IP cameras in various combinations. The recorder has 8 BNC inputs for connection of coax based AHD and old style analogue cameras and once connected to the network you are able to add a further 4 IP cameras making this a 12 channel recorder in total. The recorder automatically senses the camera input and sets the channel accordingly. This makes the ideal recorder when upgrading older systems, no need to discard old cameras just replace when necessary with the new full HD cameras.
The option to use IP cameras means you can get to those tricky places by using WiFi or network over mains for connectivity between camera and recorder. The option to use higher resolution cameras up to the new 4K resolution being developed as we speak makes this a fantastic and future proof recorder.
The IQR1080D8H can take a single hard drive up to a maximum of 8TB and has 2 audio inputs and 1 output if you wish to add sound. Supplied with a remote control and mouse for ease of use and a touch sensitive front panel. All IQ DVRs can record 1080P at 15 frames per second and realtime recording is available in standard or 720P resolution. Real time viewing in all resolutions is available through either VGA or HDMI output on the recorder displaying the crystal clear images.
Packed full of features the IQR1080D8H has video motion detection recording and alerts, schedule recording set up and the ability to set each camera with complete independent setting gives the user maximum control. The easy to follow GUI and quick set up guide glide you through the installation and you will find helpful video guides on the support tab (click the support tab).
As for getting the unit on the network all the IQ and Xvision recorders we sell feature UpnP for easy port forward setup if you wish to remote view via Mac or PC with the free CMS software supplied. The XIQ Mobile CMS app available for Android and Apple smart phones and tablets features a cloud based QR code option for fast and seamless connection. There is no need for a fixed IP address or signing up to a DDNS service. For those who do not wish to use the cloud service a direct IP connection is also available, this is a feature HDCCTV had asked to be added to the new range of recorders and gives the best of both worlds when trying to connect remotely. The App also allows for multi camera viewing and the ability to play back recorded footage from the recorder.
A Dropbox option is also a great feature from the recorder this allows you to send images off site automatically either on motion or at set intervals offering added protection for recorded files to the cloud.
In closing a compact, powerful recorder offering exceptional value for money and the very latest technology.
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P AHD CCTV systems
- Hybrid inputs, compatible with AHD (1080P/720P) and Analogue (Standard/960H) cameras
- IP camera compatible, supports up to 4 IP cameras
- Auto sensing camera inputs automatically detect whether cameras are AHD or Analogue, allowing any combination to be used with the DVR
- Real Time (25fps per camera) 960H resolution recording and Near Real Time (15fps per camera) 1080P resolution recording of up to 8 cameras
- H264 video compression and Multi Streams supported for lower hard drive space and bandwidth usage
- Pre-installed Hard Drive/s with 1TB Recording Capacity
- Dropbox support for off site cloud recording of motion activated events
- Simultaneous VGA and Full HD 1080P HDMI monitor outputs
- 4 Audio Inputs for recording sound from compatible cameras or microphones
- IR Remote Control, USB Mouse and Integrated Touch Panel Keypad for easy control and setup
- Multiple user admin levels for controlling access to features
- Web viewing and playback using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Simple internet access setup using P2P technology, no port forwarding required
- Email alerts (with camera snapshot) when events are detected
- Mobile phone viewing, playback and Push Video Alerts using free Android and iOS apps
- Free Windows and OSX CMS software for viewing, recording, control, configuration and backup over LAN or Internet
- USB port for local backup of recordings to USB Flash Drive or USB DVD drive
- RS485 input for controlling Pelco D/P PTZ Speed Dome cameras
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port
- Designed for internal use
|Maximum Hard Drive||Up to 8Tb|
|Control Mode||Network, Touch Screen, Remote Control, USB Mouse|
|Dimensions||300 x 53 x 227mm|
|DVR Display||1920 x 1080|
|Mobile App||iPhone - View and Playback, Android - View and Playback|
|Remote Access||Android Device, Apple Mac, Blackberry, IOS Device, Windows PC|
|Power Supply||12 VOLT|
We've had 3 reviews
Here is our video showing the mobile App XIQ Mobile CMS that works with this equipment.
The App is available to download for free from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
The video above shows how to set up the Record Scheduler, Motion Detection, Playback and USB Backup
The video above shows how to use the XIQ CMS App on a PC or Apple Mac Computer, the video shows how to add a DVR or NVR to the software, the live view screen, remote playback and control.